New Zealand’s borders are OPEN! We are excited to welcome back Working Holiday Visa holders with a range of roles available and excellent staff accommodation on our beautiful island.
For more information, get in touch with Wanda on [email protected] or fill out the form below
Mudbrick is located on Waiheke Island, ”the island of wine” with its own unique heartbeat and lifestyle offering a haven for wine lovers from around the world. If you’ve ever been interested in a career in wine, high-end hospitality or luxury travel, you’ll be right at home.
We are always on the lookout for like-minded people to join our dynamic team, particularly during our busy summer season. The right candidates are enthusiastic to learn, passionate about food and wine, dedicated to offering a luxury experience to our guests and keen to re-locate to Waiheke Island.
Experience is always a bonus, but if you’ve got a zest to learn we also offer excellent career development and cross-training opportunities that invest in our employees’ strengths and interests.
The following careers are currently available at Mudbrick:
– Chefs of all levels, focus on upmarket dining
– Pastry Chef
Front of house:
– Runners, limited experience accepted with progression to wait-staff team
– Wait Staff, full training provided
– Bar Tenders, experienced in cocktail making, coffee skills and all matters relating to drinks service
– Duty Managers, Managing up to 10 wait staff members, excellent remuneration and working conditions.
– Cellar Host – full training provided but must be confident in speaking with people and have an interest in wine
– Vineyard Pickers
-Receptionist, some weekend work required
Should any of the positions appeal to you please fill out the form below or email direct to [email protected]